Registration Fees (in Euro)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines
9 May 2017
From 10 May to 15 August 2017
16 August 2017
|EFIC® Chapter Members and/or IASP® Members||€ 645||€ 705||€ 795|
|Non-Members||€ 765||€ 825||€ 915|
|Nurses, Students & Trainees*||€ 205||€ 235||€ 305|
|Category B Countries**||€ 305||€ 355||€ 405|
|Category C Countries***||€ 230||€ 255||€ 355|
|Daily Rate||€ 250 |
* Nurses/Students/Trainees: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
** Category B Countries: refers to Low-middle income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** Category C Countries: refers to Low income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
Registration Fees Include :
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Congress kit – Final Programme, other printed material of the EFIC Pain Congress
- An invitation to the Opening Ceremony and the Networking Reception .
- Entrance to the Exhibition
* Fees for delegates attending one day only include participation in the sessions, programme at a glance.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 Euro admission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: EFIC 2017 Congress, Copenhagen (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-906
IBAN No: CH54 0483 5069 3980 52906
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received upto and including Tuesday, May 9, 2017 – full refund
- Cancellations received between Wednesday, May 10 and Tuesday, August 15, 2017 – 50% refund
- From Wednesday, August 16, 2017 – no refund
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact email@example.com.
For inquiries, please contact:
EFIC 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280432 ext. 61
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140